Friday, May 27, 2005

i am having issues

first of all
i am so excited
that rosie is going to be
on queer as folk
i might just pee my pants
my favorite show
of all time
next to desperate housewives
and six feet under
i am so glad i got my cable back on
i would have absolutely died if i didnt get to watch my shows
ok next topic

i met someone online
meeting for the first time tomorrow
said id never do it
ever ever
but i am
how does it work
do we kiss when we first meet?
do i sleep with him because of the 800 mile difference and i have no idea when i will see him again?
please tell me
cause i dont know
havent really dated in 5 years
i have gained some weight since then
you know childbirth and all
and how do i do this with my child
she will not be with me this weekend
to witness my breakdown
which im sure i will probably have
ok, i already am having
i am typing so fast im not even sure this is making sense
oh crap, i am nervous
i might throw up
yuck
i hate throwing up
hmm
what to do
what to do
i am in a manic/bypolar stage right now
flying around the house
like i have wings
because i dont know what to do
scared to get that feeling
that you get when you date
or kiss someone new
lol, i just thought of the movie 50 first dates
i live adam and drew
love love
well, i am so not on any kind of topic
so i will go clean now
becasue it burns calories
and i cant stop moving
so i might as well make something good happen
damn im weird today
i know i know stop blabbering toni
i will

5 Comments:

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

Do whatever you feel comfortable with... I'd do it in a hotel though, you don't want him to know where you live... 800 miles? make sure you talk for a long time in person!OHH and keep the lights on at first so you can check for any visible STDs (JK... well sort of!)

- LMK

10:17 PM  
Blogger lightfeather said...

I feel like a mom here. Well, I guess I am a mom. Seems right that I feel like one. Be careful. Trust your instincts. Don't do anything that you might regret later. Life is about enjoyment, not regrets :-)

11:42 PM  
Blogger Ian Gutierrez said...

well baby... after reading all your M Underhill´s comments... u sound a little more "carefull" here...
my advise (later, as i see the pòst date) is BE YOURSELF
most of the people i know in real life i meet them by the web... so,trust yourself, be carefull, and enjoy!

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there. Found your blog while reading Rosie's blog. Seems like you and I like the same kind of movies and music. I love the show Six Feet Under. Do you know when it starts this season? You are a great writer, much better than me.




http://journals.aol.com/embethg/WelcomeToMyLife/

3:07 PM  
Blogger Fella said...

I'm not really fit to offer advise, but I will say this: Six Feet under is a fantastic show.

Anonymous - The new season starts June 6 - it's on Monday now instead of Sundays.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home