Tuesday, May 24, 2005

dawson and joey....will they ever do it?

I was all set to write something very interesting and quirky this fine tuesday morn.
But I overslept and now I must watch Dawsons Creek.
Never watched it when it was on the first time
but now it is in sindication on TBS and I cant get enough
I cant beleive they waited until season 5 to have joey and dawson sleep together!
This just blows my mind
even though I never liked dawson, much prefered pacey, I still, never had that kind of patience, or virtue, whatever you call it, when I was 13
nothing stopped me from having sex
I just dont get it
morals
I never had those
not sure if I do now
ok, ok I actually do now
I just went almost three years without sex
because i thought that what single mothers were supposed to do
boy was I wrong
you can have lots of sex
just use condoms
and never have your child in the house when you do do it
they tend to freak out one-night stands
(not that I would ever do that)
but just for imformational purposes
damn, its starting

oh joey, just ride him, you know you want to

6 Comments:

Blogger King Nate Unknown said...

Where were you when I was 13!

2:42 PM  
Blogger lightfeather said...

Oh Dawson! My daughter and I used to watch him all the time. Now Joey is smitten with Tom Cruise. How times change :-)

4:10 PM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

i think its a rouse..tom and katie.
she should still be with pacey..in my mind the show is real.

5:55 PM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

well, hello they waited four years and then they did it and fought about it forever cause he was dating that movie chicka..bastard..the tension was killing me forever!

I wonder how many vibrators she went through while having her sexual anguish

6:35 PM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

tell me about it..i should just die..well ok I did chet today and have a pepsi. the bastards make the bottle look so pretty and i just wanna wrap my hand around it


as for sex...hmm, i might have a date for that soon too!

8:16 PM  
Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

HAHA "Just ride him Joey"... I'm automatically addicted to your blog!

-Littlemissknit

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home