Monday, May 16, 2005

damn other bloggers and their funny posts

So, Like the unemployed loser that I am
Im sitting here trying to think of something funny to write
but all that is happening
is this stupid song keeps popping into my head
I was looking around on the blogger sites and found this guy
and of course his blog was about different strokes
NOW I CANT GET THE GODDAM SONG OUT OF MY HEAD
im gonna have to call everyone I know
and have them sing to me
(my frieends hate when i do that)
but I dont care
im gonna bug em and bug em and bug em
I am so not feeling original today
or on track.
i just keep losing focus on what i was thinking about
but one thing stays constant

"different strokes to rule the world..yes it does.......it takes different strokes to rule the world.......hmmmmm"

4 Comments:

Blogger lightfeather said...

So, don't be funny then :-) I come to check out who you are and what you are thinking. It doesn't have to be funny.

Funny thing about it though is now you gave me one of those ear worm things with the whole different strokes thing and it is making me a little crazed. It will probably not go away until I fall asleep and may ruin my meditation. :-) That little Gary Coleman fellow will be there in my dreams...oh the horror!

12:06 AM  
Blogger lightfeather said...

Darn your earworms! It did ruin my meditation! Imagine the setting..darkened room, ohmmmm....settling in...ohm....and the whole different strokes thing starts happening, Gary Coleman walks into the whole meditation. I acknowledge him and ask him to exit my meditation...to make it worse, that other irritating song, "The facts of life, the facts of life" starts its own little earworm thing and I call it quits...humming, I just go off to sleep :-)

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It has been playing in my head 27 years now.

Embrace the holy Willis, and set yourself free!

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS I heard Gary Coleman died fighting a tiger in Cambodia.

God rest his weary little soul.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home