Monday, May 23, 2005

crabbyness has invaded the empty space in my head reserved for caffeine

I am crabby
crabby
crabby
I had fast food today
first time in 9 months
I have heartburn
really bad
went to the park
for 4 hours
then to lovers lane
with my three year old
cause she insisted we watch the sun go down
and then she interupted some teenagers
who I assumed
where there to make out
she won them over though
with her sharp wit
and her impressions of cookie monster
she always does
my pretty pretty princess
but now shes with her daddy
and im crabby
I painted just a while ago
and i should be high on fumes
but im crabby
tortured soul i am
im convinced thats the only way to be
i have got nothing more to say
so be creative and make up your own ending to my day
cause im bored
and crabby
It has now been 7 days since Ive had caffeine
hmm..
maybe thats why im crabby

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I spent 3 hours screaming like chewbacca this morning.

4:15 AM  
Blogger for_the_lonely said...

Oh man, hun...here's a Coke to take the crankies away! I can relate! :)

Sarah

6:24 PM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

my bedsheets..which I washed yesterday,thank you very much, now smell like hairy ape. take a shower next time you come over mister undies

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home