Friday, May 27, 2005

diet pills

do not ever do this
ever ever
i ordered some crap
off the internet
"free two week trial"
i received it 5 days ago
and there is a charge for 50 bucks on my account
i am irate
now my account is all of
and shit is going to bounce
because im broke
and apparently stupid
to order shit that would make me lose 12 lbs. in two days
right , like thats going to work
well it worked me over
i am irate
why would i think that a miracle cure could take away the baby fat?
it wont
only me getting off my ass will
what happens to you after you giv ebirth
does an automatic lazy gene get implanted into your spine during the epidural?
must have
i used to have so much energy
used to play sports like crazy
now i whine about runing to the mailbox
not that im huge or anything
just really lazy
i think the only activity i could partake in right now that i wouldnt whine about is sex
ok, yes id probably still whine
and maybe just lay there
but doesnt it still burn calroies if you have an orgasm? even if you just lie there?
hm, ill have to look that up

2 Comments:

Blogger GingerSnaps said...

i wish i was a size 2!

i dont think bitching does it
or i too would be teeny weeny

9:47 PM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

I got my money back!!!

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home