Tuesday, May 24, 2005

The C-u-n-t- from downstairs

ok
i love kids
i really do
i have one of fmy own
best thing i ever did
but there is this child
4 years old
that lives below me
and never stops crying
im sure somethings wrong with him
and it makes my stomach just feel wretched
because his mom is a c**t
and does not deserve to have the children she has
I hear her screaming at him
all hours of the day and night
and I just wanna punch her in her ugly missing-tooth-from-a-drug-habit-face
but i cant
the most i can do is call he county
which i have done so many fuckin times
they are doing nothing
for this poor kid
he is a year older than my daughter
and small
and frail
and weak
i think he is crying out for someone to just love him
but noone will listen
but me
and i have done everything short of kill his mother
i have even gone down there in the middle of the night and talked to him thru his window
trying to calm him down
she is ovlivious to his cries
and to my trying to help
i hear her as i type this
screaming at him to shut up
i wanna punch her
and tell her to shut up
stupid bitch
do you not realize the poor kid just needs love
something will happen one day
to snap her out of it
i hope
he walked into my apartment once
lost
he was here for a while
i was calling my landlord
trying to figure out where he lived
because i knew him from somewhere else
him and his father lived with me in my old place
they had nowhere to go
now he lives with his evil mom
i hate her
i dont usually hate
because i believe all people are good somehow
but not her
shes evil
anyhow
when he showed up at my place
he was here for an hour
and noone was looking for him
he just sat and played with me until my landlord called me back
i took him back to his evil mother and she slammed the door in my face
she didnt even care about where he had been
he is 4
thats it
4
cunt!

3 Comments:

Blogger GingerSnaps said...

My best friends have been trying for 4 years with only a tubal pregnancy and she lost an ovarie. they would be the best parents. i wanna take the kids away from the fucked up parents

11:24 PM  
Blogger King Nate Unknown said...

I have a neighbor who screams at her kids and I want to punch her lights out too. These kids are not starving though, their mother is just a bitch who they ignore. So she screams louder...

Hit her in the face with a brick! That might get her attention. Knock out another tooth!

9:14 AM  
Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

It's nice that at least this child knows you care. I deal with kids at school that are being mistreated at home and I worry about how they will end up in their adult years.. It's so sad to watch them deteriorate..

-L

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home