Thursday, May 26, 2005

hotdish

I am obsessed with hotdish
yes I am midwesterner
I know most people dont even know what that is
but I do
and thats all that counts
so my favorite is rice hotdish
so fattening
but i just lost 15 lbs so i dont care
seriously
try it

1lb. hamburger or chicken
1 small white onion finely chopped
3 stalks celery also finely chopped
3 cups minute rice ( cause im too lazy to make the real rice)
1 can each
cr. mushroom
cr. celery
cr. chicken
1 8oz. package fresh sliced mushrooms sauteed
garlic salt
salt and pepper to taste
2 cups water
1 cup milk


cook meat
mix all ingredients together and bake at 400 for about an hour
stirring every 20 minutes
LOVE IT!

so anyway
do you ever eat something
and while your eating it
think to yourself
im gonna pay for this later
but continue to eat it
i have that problem all the time
i dont really eat fast food
im talking about good stuff you make yourself
my weaknesses are
omelets
cheesecake
tacos ( best invention of all time)
broccoli
all kinds of stuff...

but the worst of all
my weakness for white castle
I absolutley get the crave!
then i have to speed home to get to the bathroom
man, I should take stock in pepto bismol

I cant think of anything more right now
because i have become obsessed with mister underhills blogs
so im preoccupied
and cant write my own now...

7 Comments:

Blogger King Nate Unknown said...

Sounds tasty...

10:24 AM  
Blogger Fella said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:14 AM  
Blogger Fella said...

What I meant to say was...

Sounds good to me. We have something similar around my house but it doesn't have the celery or cr. celery in it. still yummy.

Also, I know what you mean about the "pay for it later"
I went to Red Robin yesterday (a hamburger joint, for the uninitiated) they have this burger with -A1, cracked peppercorns, pepperjack cheese and onion strings - it was so effing good but the whole time I was eating it, I was like "I'd hate to be my ass tonight."

11:16 AM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

funny boys, im just tellin it how it is...

today I have however avoided all food..

for the sake of my poor "john"

3:54 PM  
Blogger lightfeather said...

Sounds like good old comfort food!

6:41 PM  
Blogger Fella said...

Lil Red is the only Hot Dish I'm interested in.

10:14 PM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

comfort food it is...

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home