Wednesday, September 14, 2005

this is what i do all day....

i get depressed
and i make pretty things
to brighten up my house
from the doom and gloom in my heart

i have lots and lots of these
thinking maybe i should ask a store in town if i can sell them there
or maybe online
think i could do it?
i make like ten or so a week
my friends tell me they like them
but they are my friends and probably dont want to hurt my feelings

be honest

btw, im not that talented with the camara and they look alot better in person. they are rose bowls. you can put tealights in them and the fire shines thru the stained glass. or they can be used as a vase. put in sunlight and the colors will spray your walls...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

the white parts are pearl..they sparkle like a new snow in the sunlight..

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think they're cool, but I like that kinda stuff. Sitting in that dark on an autumn (fall) evening drinking red wine by candlelight.

My wife painted a window pane in our bedroom with glass paints and it looks great.

Oh and btw. 1th!

6:36 PM  
Blogger SS said...

those are SO pretty! you did a beautiful job making them.

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I like butterflies so I think they're really pretty.

7:15 PM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

ohh thanks wbb. i have been making the summer ones and i toatally didnt think to make some with fall colors..ill get on that tonight.

sandra, thank you. you should come here now and teach me how to sew. i have a really nice sewing machine and no ide how to use it.

8:34 PM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

um, her milfesty..your kinda scarin me.

10:16 PM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

they are awesome! i think you should go to a store that sells those kind of stuff and market your products to them. and i mean it, LDQ. they are really very nice.

2:11 AM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Lilred-they are absolutely lovely, you should be proud of yourself.

I wish I could make crafts, I would give them for Christmas gifts.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Jaded said...

I think they're beautiful, and I also think you should try selling them. In my area, we have big craft shows during Oktoberfest and Mayfest celebrations, and you'd make a fortune at something like that. See if there are any similar things like that in your area. And you could also set up an ebay store, and sell them that way. I really think they're beautiful.

12:33 PM  
Blogger lorena said...

they're cool. I would also recommend ebay.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home