Friday, September 02, 2005

Tootles all

I think I need to take a break from blogging
Im pissing off poeple that I dont need to piss off
I am sorry

My posts are making no sense(not that they ever did)
My spelling is getting worse everyday

I have severe PMS and want to punch the next person that comes in between me and my Lasagna

Quit calling me fuckers
(not you guys)

I need to reevaluate my priorities
My job sucks
I went to school for nursing
why am I not doing it?
Because Im lazy

Im bored with my life
Ive lost 30 pounds
yet I still dont feel good about it
bastards that set the standard

once again
Marilyn was a size 16
cant i just fuckin be happy?

I need to go take some Midol!

tootles,
Toni

11 Comments:

Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

You have to do what makes you happy. If you don't like your job, change it. It can be scary leaving something that is familiar, but it can make all the difference in your life. My old job got so horrible that my hair started falling out. NOT WORTH IT! Now I'm at a job I love where I've met good friends. Good luck, Red!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Just take care of yourself and get your cute ass back here as soon as you can. We love you Red!

3:33 PM  
Blogger naughtygirl said...

i hope you feel better. i hear you with the midol thing.lol

4:42 PM  
Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

well i dunno who you are pissing off, but it ain't me..

hope you feel better...
MWAH

5:47 PM  
Blogger SS said...

feel better soon babes! i'll miss you, you always make me smile :)

9:02 AM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

But who will tear off men's scrotum with her ferret teeth??? No one can fill your shoes!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Dragonfly said...

This too shall pass...
Come back when you're ready...
Let us know how you're doing.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Tiffany Fairbanks said...

I will miss you and you're wonderful posts. I hope you get to feeling better and get to feeling better. I totally understand the pulling away mechanism. I do it all the time. P.S, You have never pissed me off either.

XOXOXO,
Tiff

6:09 PM  
Blogger cookie monster said...

ive been low and im still there. whatever u need to do to change your life and make yourself feel better then do it. i know i dont coment on here a lot but i always check your blog and like it.

ill keep checking back, hope to see you postring again soon! take care me old china.

7:02 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

marilyn was an educated, screenplay-writing, hottie. i don't know the significance of that. come on mister krinkle won't you please tell me why.

9:19 PM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

hope you feel better soon.

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home