Monday, September 26, 2005

jesse

he is on top of me
deep inside
trying to reach something noone has gotten ahold of

i close my eyes
trying to be somewhere else

i feel sweat dripping off my cheek
my hair is drenched
the workout has made my breathing difficult
slow breaths
in and out

holding it in
trying to make myself pass out
thinking about winnning the lottery
while giving out fake moans
so he thinks im right there with him

i open my eyes
i feel him staring
he is
it freaks me out
makes me squirm a little
not enough for him to notice

i close my eyes again
wishing it would stop

jesus, how long can he go?
im not even close
not due to his lack of trying
he really is doing everything he can do
i just dont care
im not in the moment
just opening my legs for fear of rejection

isnt he done yet
im so bored
im drying up
its starting to hurt
how can he not notice that?

i sigh
i hope he doesnt hear me
i pass it off as a moan
pretending once again
i have broken the rythm of my lie

he goes faster
and harder
i say "cum with me"
to make him think im in it

they like that
when you get off
(when they think you get off)
im faking
he knows it
hes fucking with me now
trying to make it funny
our sense of humor is definately better than our sex
(probably because i think he is gay)

like a jackhammer
he bangs me fast and hard
the headboard bangs very loudly on the wall
5 minutes of this
im annoyed
i want it to stop
im worried it will put marks on the wall
and it will be taken out of my rent deposit

*sigh*

the wall is pounding
i am moaning
he is happy

now here comes my salvation
my neighbor pounds back
again and again
her rythm matches ours

thank you neighbor

we stop
we laugh
i ask him if he came
(i wasnt paying attention)
nope
he didnt
im a failure as a sexbuddy
he laughs with me

holding hands
we fall asleep
jesse climbs into bed
laying right between us
she lays her cold smelly face next to mine on the pillow
we hold her from either side
take a deep breathe
and dream

i miss that dog

13 Comments:

Blogger Combine Harvester said...

lol

7:24 PM  
Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

been there honey....

7:46 PM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

just to clarify, i did not have sex with a dog. the boy i was with had his pet here for the night..the dogs name was jesse

9:24 PM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

well, the whole situation was funny..

9:31 PM  
Blogger Remlelation said...

no don't suger-coat it tell us how you really feel. LOl came across your blog through a friend of mine and I really do like the poem

12:33 PM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

We've all been there. I'm at a point where I'm so honest with Dilf that before he even starts (except for that tell-tale backrub stuff) I'll say, "Listen, I'm not going to orgasm tonight. But if you want to plug away while I lay here, that's fine with me. Wake me when you're done."

Then he laughs and goes to sleep.

12:51 PM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

remelation, welcome and thank you. i usually do tell it like it is.

milfesty, i have so been to that point in a relationship where he wont quit bugging you until you open up and let him go at it. i just usually waych tv and put lots of lube down there so we dont chafe. or giving him a handjob whil i do a crossword puzzle, that works too. he didnt care as long as he was getting some.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

wow you sure can multitask... I think of things when I'm bored, and have accidently started conversations!!!

4:25 PM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

lol, i have conversations too, but you know sometimes they wont give up till you give in?

5:18 PM  
Blogger Adam Culyer said...

i'm not like that... i mean, I'm a dude and I like sex, but I don't just bug and bug and bug. I respect people and that they aren't just there to please me. But I s'pose that type of attitude is not appreciated in the male driven society of "get drunk and get laid". But I couldn't give a fuck, I'm me and that's that!

4:59 AM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

adam, i was actually speaking of what its like when youve been with someone for a while. its the boring sober sex right before bed when your trying to watch "the tonight show"

brooke, he is gone. moved away last week, that s why i miss him.

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love how this all came down to you just missing the dog. fantastic!

9:47 PM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

im an animal lover, what can i say.

he was so sweet..the dog that is.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home