Tuesday, October 25, 2005

yuppers

my neck hurts
migraine
too much booze
covering a cold heart

kissing
last night
me
stop sign
no more flings
cold heart

too sick for work
fights are too much
stressed out cooks
fuckin assholes

new friends
waitress and hostess
drinking buddies
fellow flirts
and a single mom
fun

ditched by the kisser
maybe for the stop sign
ill never know
it hurt
*sigh*
he's been here before
not again
in my bed

pumpkin carving successful
elaborate drawings
brought to life with a candle
to analretentive for a boring face
friends dont understand

phantom of the opera
halloween night
i need a date
will they answer me?
will i sit alone
crying for that love
that makes you crazy
alone

post secret scared me this week
too intense
people do have fucked up secrets
like me
just like me
ill never tell
maybe
rape
hmm

period late again
*fuck*

7 Comments:

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

Post secret is the most amazing, scary, funny freaky thing.

new friends are good!

7:50 PM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

"NO MORE FLINGS"

You keep saying that, Red.

BE CAREFUL!! We all care about you!!!!!

1:08 PM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

kitty, i know, i know! i love post secret!

lolo, I DIDNT!!! arent you so proud. thats what stop sign meant. i told him no!!!

(sniffle, sniffle, im growing up so fast...)

2:49 PM  
Blogger Dragonfly said...

friends are good...

Post secret is intense, even if you have little secrets... it will freak out the best of us.

9:17 PM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Red, I AM proud of you!

10:22 AM  
Blogger Skye Powers said...

Glad to see I'm not the only one having to grow up :) Hey on a lighter note we both like dancing naked :)

12:22 PM  
Blogger SS said...

i would be your date for phantom of the opera. i've always wanted to see it. *sigh* too bad we are so far apart.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home