Friday, September 30, 2005

ro

i want to win tickets
to see rosie in the fiddler

i deserve it
i think i do

ive never been to a broadway show
my family was too poor
and foster parents cant afford to send kids to broadway

the contest is to write 200 words about why you love broadway
i dont know enough about it
to write 200 words

when i opened the email
for the contest to go see rosie
i almost pee'd my pants
(as you all know i have done many times)

she is truly a wonderful soul
im not just saying that
because she is famous

im thinking before she was famous
she still had a tortured soul
but with her fame and money
she is helping others
love what she loved as a child
showtunes
acting
parenting
fun
love

you dont hear about many celebreties
helping as she has
they buy their expensive houses
hummers and jewelry

while she wears sweats
and levis

truly and real womans woman
i am amazed

ro, you are an inspiration.
thank you for being you
always in the spotlight
and always real

5 Comments:

Blogger Combine Harvester said...

Roseane Barr?
or Rosie Odonell.
we all gotta have heroines.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

Fucking shows. They're always in the places I can't go. The rules are on the door. Ticket price: you can't afford.

I managed to be in the backstage for a while. Now I'm not no more, and it gets me down.

Broadway the Hard Way... not even chorus line, more ticket line beggar. Whatever.

I hope you win the contest. I really hope you win the contest. Win the contest. Love you to win it. Win it. :)

7:43 PM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

spirit, i hope i win too. my best gay friend would probably cream in his pants if i took him.

ch, rosie odonnell. are you on a planet not known to me. cause sometimes i think you are pretty sheltered.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Being poor sucks. I'm sick of it and really, sincerely hope that you win those tickets!

8:37 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

lilred-I am crossing my fingers and hope that you WIN!

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home