Saturday, August 12, 2006

hippo-crite

thats what i am
i hate someone
i loathe them
i cant stand to be around them
for the wrong they did

a sacred line
crossed in my eyes
their glasses fogged
with sin and filth
for lust

in 1989
i walked home with my best friends boyfriend
middle of the night
we lay down in the lawn
gaxing at the stars
a kiss
just one
the guilt still eats at me
even after more than 15 years

i never told her
just stopped being her friend
cause i couldnt deal with my guilt

now
i hated him
for messing up her relationship
she was blind
in pain
looking for comfort
she was not to blame
i love her
shes my friend

now i
took advantage
and dont want to stop
for my own selfish loneliness
has clouded my judgement

his pain
comforted inside me
and i like it

im not the only lonely
at this point
and misery loves company

it is all my fault
and i am a hippocrite

walk away toni
walk away
the guilt will eat you alive
your better than that

i dont believe that
not for a second

im not that girl anymore

morals.............
i hit them with my car

3 Comments:

Blogger GingerSnaps said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:59 AM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

it takes a big person to send hate messages to someone anonymously.

get over it. I am.

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im not the only lonely
at this point
and misery loves company

agreed I really like that part too

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home