Thursday, July 07, 2005

my colors

"bypolar"
thats what they call it
"crazy"
another unthoughtful term
just because i cry when the batteries die in the remote and im too lazy to get up and change the channel
doesnt make me crazy
" are you taking your meds" they ask
why?
"you cut all your hair off" they say
so..
you want to be the same.......everyday
feel free
you want to supress and be boring?
go ahead, i like my way
i like the moods, way up, way down
it gives me color
red,black,yellow,blue
it makes me who i am
if you cant take it all in
then
close your eyes
and look at your grey
i dont need you
i have me
and rosie
she is always there
and she understands
when you cry because you forgot to set your tivo
its because your passionate
and colorful
not crazy
i like me
thank you mom
for having it in your genes
i am fun
and red
not boring
and grey



this was my first post
29 years of frustration
building up in my heart
this blogging crap really helps
its like having free therapy
hmm

im having a bad day
again
imagine that

my period is now 10 days late
a one-night stand
3 months ago
im scared

my body hasnt ever worked like normal
what is normal
i dont know
i feel different
like with my maddie
i just knew
its like i feel another soul
trapped within

i find out tomorrow
i have to lie to go see my doctor
the last time he told my breasts i was pregnant
this time i will lie so i can see a woman
who is also a lesbian
she understands me
and will do whatever she can
like give you a wipe after pulling out the speculum

sweet dreams

9 Comments:

Blogger for_the_lonely said...

I think that I need a gyno like the one that you are going to.

Either way, you will be supported by those that care about you...including me.

Please let us know what happens...

Sarah

12:23 AM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

I will, as long as im not having a nervous breakdown tomorrow.lol

you would love this lady. she is the best. she warms it up too!

12:43 AM  
Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

mine let me put it in myself, and kept them in a little warming box thingy before hand... made the whole thing easier!

9:18 AM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

hmm, i never thought about doing it myself..

last time i had a ultrasound they let me do that myself..

i dont know, i think it would feel a bit like masterbating and i dont know if i could do that in front of my doctor..

11:24 AM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

Be strong, LilRed.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

When you have vulvodynia, having someone else do it can hurt a lot. Putting it in yourself allows you to relax and do it at your own pace.

It makes a difference!

Stay tough!

LMK

12:37 PM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

i chickened out and didnt go to the doctor today. im just gonna buy a home test in like ten minutes. wish me luck!

2:13 PM  
Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

I'm waiting to find out! Got my fingers crossed!

-LMK

3:22 PM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

WELL???

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home