Saturday, July 23, 2005

i HASVE NO CLASUE EHWTA IM TALaking about!!!

i am absoluttreley pl wed!! i wenws to to my local bar that i go to beveryeweeken dand i swaw the kisser guy. i t was his birthday . some sodd feelings there. iat first i a avoided him caus ei did nt know what to say. he namde the first mocve and i was kinda bmnervous, bu ti soonm calm ed down. h e was talk in gabou stuff thtat i cou lndt ca relsess about, trying to avo uid tal ing about last week en di think the nhe st arte dto tslk about it . ikl eft som ethi ng at his house, so mething ver yimportan tto me andim ogn n aa get it back. whoosh*... he wa peretty waasted being his bdaby and all, bu tii stiill coul nt keep from look ing at h is lips. then he started talk ing in cognito about us ( caus ewe were in fron tof friendsan werwe keeping it secreta0) btu hewas saying ho w he met som eont e aagian, and i thoyught he was ta kllk ing abou tsome eone else, till i real izxed he ewas talk ing about me..hol yfuck its hard to tyope whwen im bipol ar and wasted,,,so he laeft and came back to say goosd bye to me, but my friend swere alla around sowe had no alon time. ill se e him sunday at a bday [arty for a 4 year old. i wonder idf we'll kiss alot that day,, i sur ehope so. even if it doesnt go any frthere tha tan that. i ewill remember the kisses forever.

i am stioll waiting onmy manslave anthiony to get here?? what is taking so log? is fedewx no truninng ion weekends o rehwta?

6 Comments:

Blogger Senseless said...

Clearly the Beginning Merged somethoughts past o mine and yours must be crisscrossed?

And Your In Cog?

Neato well maybe but the Cogs on Wheels mind you Toes ouch.

9:09 AM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

hmm, let me get out my secret decoder ring to firgue this whole thing out.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

I think you wrote in ancient Gaelic.

3:10 PM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

ubie, please decipher what that guy said...

4:07 PM  
Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

It must be so cool to be bilingual.

8:52 PM  
Blogger Ace of Spades said...

What in the hell are you saying. I am laughing so hard my tummy hurts. You crack me up.

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home