Thursday, August 04, 2005

why?

I dont understand
how people can cheat on their spouse
i was hit on
ok, so, i was more than hit on
he came to my bar
and logged in about 25 hours
of the 30 hours i worked in the last three days
we talked
alot
we clicked
them i noticed his ring
im not very observent
i dont look for rings on men that i know are hitting on me
because my naive little mind thinks that all people are good
and would not cheat on the person they vowed to love forever and ever
so, he's hinting to me that he'd like me to go to his room after i close the bar and i really really want to
but my conscious is getting the better of me so i keep telling him no
he stays with me until i shut down the bar
very dark room
noone else onthe 5th floor but us
he hugs me
i try not to hug back
he kisses my neck
i try not to melt
i push him away
he grabs me again
i grab his rig finger and squeeze his wedding band
(which from the look of it was very expensive)
and he says "its just a ring"
i feel like im going to explode with anger!
and lust
and disgust
fucker!
he turns me around on my chair and tries to kiss me on the mouth
i almost let him
but i push away
im ready to tear
i can feel my eyes fill up
i am so upset
i meet this man i can easily and have talked to for hours
very comfortably
and he's married
and has no morals
i want to go with him
have a romantic night
no strings attachd because he lives in california
and he's married
but i dont
i sent him to his room alone

on my way home
i pick up my dependable sex buddy
and have empty sex
i dont like to sleep alone
and neither does he
the sex isnt that great
but i have never felt more comfortable sleeping next to another man in my life
i guess together we fill up the lonely's for each other
but relationship wise
its not there

every man i have ached for
has either been married
or has died
except the kisser
and im still waiting for him to return my necklace

as you could probably tell
im very lonely today

im going to watch my princess dance
that will cheer me up

19 Comments:

Blogger Melanie was here said...

Hang in there, Red.

2:43 PM  
Blogger SS said...

married men who do that shit suck. i've had a 'thing' with a married man before (long story, he wasn't married when we met). but anyway, they are just no good.

4:12 PM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

infidelity is why men are from mars.

10:31 PM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

lmao! you are very right ma'dam

11:41 PM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

Infedility is why some men should be SENT to Mars.

12:00 AM  
Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

You stood your ground and you should be proud. When I was 16 I worked at a restaurant and a man a customer said to me "I would hit on you but I just remembered I'm married" I said to him "that and I'm 16"... his response? "Well you are breathing aren't you?"

This was on his lunch break, drunk, married, and hitting on a 16 year old girl.
Some men are evil...

-LMK

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chin up. I'll try and fix the typface on my blog, then at least you can read that (well it's something to do for 2 minutes anyway) ;o)

LMK - Don't flame me for this, but that made me laugh out loud.

2:57 AM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

bob, i think i might love you...really.

wel, only if you change your blog so i can read it...then ill think about it.

3:30 AM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

lmk, that is the best story ever! i hope you really said "and ya im 16"
i love sarcasm!!

3:30 AM  
Blogger Playground In My Mind said...

Good for you for not surrendering to it. Affairs destroy many lives. You are much better than that. It takes a long time to find THE ONE. I looked forever...but I found him...keep moving forward. Stop looking so hard and one day you will look up and he will be there. Renee

5:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well thank you, you've made me blush. But I must tell you I am married. :o)

7:58 AM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Red, I hope you can find something to fill the void in your life other than meaningless empty sex. I'm sure this ends up just making you feel worse. It always seems like a good idea at the time, but in the end it just isn't worth it.

I'm proud of you for turning down the married guy. I don't know why men like that even get married in the first place. Some men are just pigs and will never change. You don't need him or his empty promises or his std. Hang in there!

8:44 AM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

whoa!! i am not bashing all men, just this one, and the married guy that i had an affair with 8 years ago(i didnt know he was married, he was a really good liar). i am just very upset to see this happen because i think about his wife, sitting at home in california wondering what he's doing. trusting him.

i have never ever cheated on anyone. ever. ever.ever.

i consider commitment not just when you get married, but when you decide that you are in a relationship. i dont need a ring or liscense to no that he loves me. i just need his word and his truth. which i have yet to get from any man. i have been in two long term relationships totaling 14 years and neither of them were faithful to me, yet i stuck by them because i thought that after the first time they would stop. they didnt.

bob, i was thinking about that comment ..funny, i get it. tell your wife im sorry for falling in love with you. ill take my obsession elsewhere now that i know your married.

lolo, i dont know what has gotten into me. i have never been a "sleep around" kind of girl. this has all just happened in the last couple months. i was celebit for two years after i left my ex. i didnt want anything to do with men, but someone broke the ice and i remembered how much i love sex. i need to stop and just be comfortable with the old fashioned method again. im just so confused and i feel like i need someone there..geez, i used to make fun of girls like that.

oh, it has only been 4 men in 6 months btw, so its not like its an every weekend thing. and ialways use protection(and i usually know the guy and where he's been)..

1:23 PM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

Names: I said SOME men are just pigs. And thanks for being a hypocrit and bashing women. We're not all cheaters. Every time I've had a boyfriend, I was faithful. EVERY time. How about we agree that some PEOPLE are pigs and some PEOPLE will always be cheaters. Kay?

Red: I know where you are coming from. But empty sex doesn't make you feel better. You're looknig for a literal way to fill your "void." You need to realize that you are a good person, you deserve to be with a good person who loves you and respects you and is faithful. You need to love yourself enough to let someone love you completely. Sex ain't all it's cracked up to be. But finding a best friend, a life partner, and someone to be there for you/by your side always, well that's just better than ANYTHING else in the world! And you do deserve it. Don't ever forget that!!

1:50 PM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

lolo, i love you.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Lo Lo Lova said...

I love you, too, Red. And so do a lot of other people. So it's okay to love yourself. And I'm not talking about with a vibrator :)

2:36 PM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

lol, you said vibrator..

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel free to obsess, I don't mind.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

Who was bashing men? I was bashing CHEATERS.

The cheating men can be sent to Mars, and the cheating women can be sent to Venus. There.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home