Friday, August 05, 2005

tilt-a-whirl

my daughter has told me repeatedly today that she doesnt like me
yet im still taking her to the fair tonight.

my mom is bleeding out from her womans issues and cant have surgery for 26 more days

my boss called and asked if id work full time(which i would make really good money) and i cant because my sitter quit

i feel like im going to punch my fucking hand threw the wall

rip my hair out clump after clump

my moms close friend passed away of lung cancer yesterday
never smoked a cigerette once in his life
good christian
husband
father
grandfather
friend
when my grandpa passed away 10 years ago, he stepped up to the plate and filled in
my mom had a nervous breakdown then
i think she's having one now
she wont let me come over
she thinks my peice of shit car wont make it
and she's worried ill break down
well emotionally i already have
she can never worry about herself
putting me first every time
take care of you mom
because i love you so much
my gut hurts just at the thought of losing you

i wish life were easy
its not
and it sucks

i have to go ride the tilt-a-whirl now
i feel like thats the way my days are going
spinning and turning until i feel like im going to throw up
throwing me into a tizzy
making me want to go home and cry into my pillow

puttin on a happy face
and walkin out the door.
here i come world
just try to get me down
you wont succeed
because im already there.
fuck off and beat down someone else
like the pedophile that lives down my street
or the murderer that just got off on a technicality

im a good person
leave me the fuck alone.

5 Comments:

Blogger diadima said...

i think you need an e-hug

7:47 PM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

i do. and you know what else...the frickin carnival didnt have a tilt-a-whirl!!!
love your new pic!

9:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What about the pictures you took? I was expecting to read about it tonight.

11:58 PM  
Blogger Ace of Spades said...

Babe just keep your head up and tell whoever or whatever to fuck off. You are a good person and your daughter loves you. Love your blog, still got me coming back for more. They didn't have a tilt-a-whirl? Thats crappy of them. Have a good night.

12:39 AM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

i will post the pics tonight aftre the wake if i get home before midnight. i took pics of maddie on the "rides" they did have there.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home