Saturday, August 06, 2005

in that other world.

i just woke up from the most horrible dream
i was sleeping on a pullout couch in an abandoned gas station
i open my mouth
and out pops
a grubworm
a frickin three inch long
one inch around
hard
alive
grubworm.

if i could figure out how to post a picture of it i would show you
but i cant get it

i went on to tell the other people in my life that if you have them living in your house, the eggs will get under your tongue and your mouth will fertilize them until they are ready to come out. and you will not know they are there.
i was trapped in this filthy gas station like a prisoner and was forced to grow these in my mouth for the local fisherman who bought it as bait on the other side of the store.

i couldnt get out
stuck with worms in my mouth

i woke up clenching my tongue so tight i think i have permanent imprints from the roof of my mouth

4 Comments:

Blogger SS said...

oh, what a horrible nightmare. i hate dreams like that.

hope you have good, naughty dreams tonight.

*hugs*

2:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You know Red that you do eat bugs when your sleeping anyways.

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GAHHHHH! Sounds like a fucking Twilight Zone episode. Reminds me of the time I woke up chewing my own earplugs because in my dream I thought they were candy. Meh.

1:15 AM  
Blogger Ace of Spades said...

Yuk, Yuk, Yukky.

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home