Saturday, January 14, 2006

once again with the farting...

as i have previously discussed (insert link to an old blog here, if i knew how)
i have a hostess at work who cannot control her flatulence.

well, today i was entering an order into the micros system when she came to do her usual every-five-minute-round of collecting menus
when i hear her let out a huge sigh
then a deep breathe as she walks away...
from one micros(the one by me) to the other one (across the resteraunt)
i hear the long bbbrrrrrr sound coming from her ass.

i am not shitting you
(although she might have)
23 steps.
she farted for 23 straight steps!

(the reason i know this is becasue when the smell was gone i walked the same distance and counted )

i had to tell the other waitstaff about the latest incident
when tara says to me
"i have a frickin table in that section!"

i didnt even notice when i was out there, but sure enough she did
we went out there to see their reactions and they were sitting there, eyes watering, with their hands over their noses and mouths..

oh, a day in my life...

13 Comments:

Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

23 steps? I'd call that a talent.

8:51 PM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

i know huh? and shes like 70 so...god knows what she could have done in her younger years

10:24 PM  
Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

I don't know why, but that makes me very afraid.

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does she live on a special old lady fart diet of cabbages, brussel sprouts and beans or something. If not someone ought to tell her to visit a doctor as that much gas can't be good (especially for the customers)

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

23 step fart has got to drip too. I guess she has got to keep it lubricated some way. I had a pony when I was younger that would fart for a whole minute. It wasn't the sweetest thing.

9:31 PM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

i seriously just laughed to hard the i made myself fart. this is some funny shit. im glad you guys still read my blog..you know, with the smell and all...

10:06 PM  
Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

I didn't want to mention it, but damn, it does stink around here.

4:11 AM  
Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Oh my God. Maybe the fart propelled her across the room.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Dragonfly said...

how does that woman still have a job?

That's appaling!
funny and talented... but appaling... she should be in an office by herself... not serving customers

8:53 PM  
Blogger Monkey said...

Good Lord! That's called horsey farting where I live. It's the most lethal of the species. Get surgical masks for the staff, STAT.

12:47 AM  
Blogger nikki said...

y'all are possessed.

3:53 PM  
Blogger GingerSnaps said...

he he, nikki said y'all..

5:11 PM  
Blogger nikki said...

Hey, I can SIGN "y'all."

Betcha didn't know there was a sign for that... but they got deaf folks in the South, too... he he.

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home