Thursday, April 21, 2005

cant sleep

my head is swimming with the activities of today
goin to the park
grocery shopping
damn walmart, takes all my money
every night i think about the people i have met that day
wonder where they go after they leave me
if they are as nice to their children as they seem at the park
i thought that about someone about a month ago
found out later he tried to kill his two year old while on drugs
took chunks of her shin out with his teeth
threw her down the stairs at the cops
she was almost dead
still in icu 35 days later
i met him at the park a week before
never would have thought...
now he'll be jail for life
for something he doesnt remember doing
this kills me inside
i pray for her to recover
its not her fault
i hate drugs
goodnight sweet girl
i hope you hear my prayer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home