Thursday, April 21, 2005

today

today i am happy
flying high
my daughter loves me
my ex was nice today
(doesnt happen alot)
rosie made a comment
and i found a nice boy

let me tell you
its been a long time since i found a boy that listens
lets me have my "chubby days"
lets me have my" crazy days"
ok ok maybe "lets me" isnt the proper term
more approprietly.."accepts"
i like that alot
its not easy in this world of cinics to find a friend much less a lover that will absolutely love you for who you are
it feels nice
i hope it works out
met online
damn internet cribbage
i am happy today

i paused to go eat
now i am sad
april does that to me
five years ago i lost a friend
do drunk driving
five years ago this week i lost my gramma
bad heart
seven years ago this month i lost a soulmate friend
to a drug overdose
four years ago last month my best friend lost his mom
to breast cancer
i visit her often
to tell her her son is well
i will take care of him
we are fighting for the cause
golfing in her memory
she loved to golf
she loved her son
this makes me sad
my mom is sick now
i miss her so much
her spunk is gone
she is just like me
up and down, all over the place
i wish i had a genie
to cure all the pain
i wouldnt wish for money
i would wish for the cure
that takes all the mothers, sisters and friends
breasts are for feeding
not to take you to death
im crying now
because my new boy
his mommy is sick
the breast got her too
i hope she gets well
i pray for her often
she needs to see her grandkids
she needs many years
to see if this works out with her son
so i can go to her and make her laugh
that really is the best thing in life
the best medicine they say
it sure is gonna help me
get thru this day
i will now go watch ben stiller
to get over my grief
i will not forget though
just laugh and feel better
and remember the loved ones i lost
and fight to keep the ones i have
the cause is not lost
ill get it everything i have
to see people smile
that makes my day
now i am happy
thinking about the ones i have
and the ones i have lost sre watching my
sayin to themselves
"toni knock it off you dramaqueen"
we'll make you safe and your daughter is beautiful
she has your spirit
full of love and compassion
and spunk and laughter
take care of her
she is your angel
and your blogs are too long
good day to you
i hope your angel is watching and making you smile

1 Comments:

Blogger Playground In My Mind said...

Don't let go. It isn't easy, I know. Confuscious had this to say:
Keep your face to the sunshine and you will never see shadow.
There are times when that saying gets me through. I found your blog via rosie's comments page. Take care, Renee

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home